Don’t miss the JackRabbit KickStarter, which is coming soon! This innovative, affordable, new mini e-bike will be useful to a wide range of people who need easy transportation options. It could be especially useful in an RV park, where you could use it to get to the pool or to pickle ball! The JackRabbit offers convenient transportation in a lightweight package. And it will fit easily into any RV. Our post includes videos to show the versatility and usefulness of this great new ebike.
First, watch the video that introduces this new ebike.
Video: The JackRabbit Ebike
New JackRabbit Mini eBike Bridges Personal Mobility Gap Between Heavy eBikes and Aspirations of eScooters
JackRabbit mini eBike: Light. Simple. Safe. Three common words that encompass a lot. They are the three keys to what makes JackRabbit such an innovative new personal transportation solution for so many uses.
The JackRabbit Mini is Lightweight for an Ebike
The JackRabbit mini eBike weighs 23 lbs. and gets 12+ miles from each swappable battery. Big soft wheels and no pedals make it a zippy, fun, easy and safe ride. But that’s just the start of what the JackRabbit has to offer.
JackRabbit Evolves Mobility Solutions
A desire to find the missing link and evolve mobility solutions inspired team JackRabbit:
- Bikes and eBikes are great for distance, but they are big, heavy and mechanically complex. They could take up a whole lot of space in your RV or truck!
- Electric scooters and skateboards are fun, but they face challenges in safety and extended ride-ability. And skateboards are really best suited to youngsters!
- Other quirky “micromobility” gadgets are out there too, but their weight, complexity, and extended ride safety issues cause them to end up in landfills too often.
The JackRabbit takes the best attributes from the world of bicycles and the best aspirations from electric scooters. The result is a new way to get around faster and easier than walking but with all the safety, simplicity, and convenience of walking.
Easy Fit Inside Your RV
This video shows how easily the JackRabbit mini e-bike can be transported – even in a small RV:
The JackRabbit KickStarter launches on August 11th!
The JackRabbit will be launched via a KickStarter campaign on August 11th. To see the JackRabbit in action and be notified about the KickStarter campaign, check out the official JackRabbit website.
JackRabbit Product Specs
The JackRabbit offers potential solutions for RV owners, commuters, students, seniors, boat owners, delivery services, resort living, warehouse and construction workers, and more. Check out the playlists on the JackRabbit YouTube Channel to see examples for different lifestyles.
If you would like more details, here is a bunch of specifics:
- Dimensions in ride mode: 48” x 21” x 39”
- Dimensions in folded mode: 46” x 7” x 30”
- Weight: 23 pounds (with battery)
- Colors: matte black, gloss white, gloss yellow
- Motor wattage: Nominally 300 watts continuous; Maximum 336 watts on a full charge
- Battery info: Tesla/Panasonic INR21700 cells with BMS, integrated USB charging port and LED battery level indicator. 4.4A-h battery module locks in the main frame section.
- Brake/braking info: Mechanical rear disc caliper with 160 mm rotor
- Brake stopping distance: less than 15’ for a 150 lb rider going 10 mph on dry pavement
- Turning radius: 33 inches
- Hill climbing: 12% grade and more with electric power stride/glide assist
- Top speed: 20 mph for 170 lb rider on flat, paved road surface
- Main power switch: bezel switch mounted near seatpost adjustment clamp
- Speed throttle: Right thumb actuated, spring return to off position
- Strength tested: ISO 4210 Part 6: vertical frame fatigue; 100,000 cycles @ 1000N load
- Range tests: from 9 to 18+ miles depending on rider weight and terrain. Avg. 12 miles. 110 AC power charger included. Charges in 2.5 hours
- Ages, weight, and heights supported: adults of all ages; 58” to 75” tall; up to 240 pounds
About JackRabbit Mobility
This is not the JackRabbit team’s first rodeo. The team has universally satisfied backers from their previous 2018 Kickstarter. Each team member has decades of transportation and tech product development and customer service experience and they all live to make people smile through the things they create. Rigorous designing, prototyping, and testing over the past two years has JackRabbit ready to roll into commercial production. For inquiries, contact JackRabbit by clicking here.
Review and Assembly of the Intex Challenger K1 Kayak – the Best Inflatable, Budget Kayak for RV Living
Intex Challenger K1 Inflatable Kayak vs Advanced Elements Inflatable Lagoon Kayak – Budget vs. Cheap!
Did you enjoy this post or find it helpful? If so, please support our work.
We write this blog because we love our RV life and want to share it with you. But we also need to earn a living, so we REALLY would appreciate if you click through to one of our reputable affiliates for your online shopping. We are proudly affiliated with Amazon, which sells pretty much everything, and has outstanding shipping and return policies. You can even have items shipped to a convenient pick-up point, if you are traveling and don't have a permanent address. Plus, many private camp grounds accept deliveries for their guests. We are also affiliated to Backcountry, which sells many items that are perfect for RV living, including camping gear and outdoor clothing. When you buy from our affiliates by clicking on highlighted links such as Amazon or Backcountry, we make a small commission, and this is the only way we earn any income. Plus, it costs you nothing at all - a real win/win situation!